People have been playing basketball on trampolines for years, and it’s a blast. Not only is it a lot of fun, but it’s also a great way to improve your skills.
If you’re looking for the best trampoline basketball hoop, you’ve come to the right place. I’ve compiled a list of the thirteen best basketball hoops on the market, based on my own research and customer reviews.
13 Best Trampoline Basketball Hoop Choices
In this section, I will cover the Pros, Cons, and specifications of the best trampoline basketball hoops to help you pick which one is right for you.
1. Jump Slammer Trampoline Basketball Hoop
The Jump Slammer Basketball Hoop is Manufactured by Trampoline Pro. This basketball hoop features a flexible, durable rim that is adjustable, with an alloy steel frame.
The rim fits on most trampolines with curved or straight poles. It also attaches to most standard-sized tramps and comes with everything you need to get started playing b-ball on your trampoline!
Jump Slammer Trampoline Basketball Hoop is easy for kids to adjust and use, making it perfect for family fun!
- Pre-assembled, all you have to do is attach it to your trampoline
- Flexible rim for long-lasting use
- Enclosure net to keep air balls in play
- Lifetime replacement for broken parts
- Foam ball included
- Only fits on trampoline poles that are 1.5″ in diameter or less
- Some users reported plastic pieces breaking after heavy slam dunks
- Materials: Alloy powder coated steel, Foam
- U-bolts included for installation
- Lifetime parts warranty
- Dimensions: 17.7″ L x 16.6″ W x 6.1″ H
2. Jumpking Trampoline Basketball Hoop
Looking for a great way to get your daily dose of exercise? Look no further than the Jumpking Trampoline Basketball Hoop!
This easy-to-install hoop is perfect for all ages and can be used by anyone, regardless of their skill level.
The durable frame is perfect for rough play, and the padded rim ensures that you can slam dunk safely. Plus, the included hardware makes setup a breeze.
- Hardware included
- Fits most standard trampolines with curved or straight enclosure poles
- Sturdy design
- Rubber ball included
- No safety net to catch overshot balls
- It may not fit for Springfree trampolines
- Tools for installation not included
- U-bolt for mounting
- Package Dimensions: 33.8″ L x 25.8″ W x 5.8″ H
- Materials: Mesh, Plastic, Metal
3. Zoomster Trampoline Basketball Hoop
Is your kiddo the next LeBron James of the basketball court? Or perhaps they just love to play basketball in the driveway.
Either way, the Zoomster Trampoline Basketball Hoop is perfect for getting those basketball skills up to par.
This hoop is easily installed on most trampolines and has a sturdy plastic frame that will stand up to all the wear and tear your kiddo can dish out.
Plus, the padded rim means no more bruising fingers when those errant shots don’t make it through the net. And with its cool backboard design, this hoop is sure to be a hit with kids of all ages.
- Fits curved and straight enclosure pole
- Inflatable basketball, pump, hardware, and trampoline ladder are included
- Single person installation
- Hoop is a little undersized for some users
- Only fits enclosure poles from 25-32 mm
- Materials: Alloy Steel, Plastic, Mesh
- Dimensions: 24″ L x 15.8″ W x 9.5″ H
- Clamp mounted
4. Jumptastic Trampoline Basketball Hoop
Get your game on with the Jumptastic Trampoline Basketball Hoop!
This awesome hoop works with most straight, curved, and arch pole trampolines, so you can play no matter what kind of trampoline you have.
The sturdy bolts keep it securely in place, while the adjustable backboard lets you customize your game. Plus, the Polypropylene backboard gives you an authentic basketball experience.
- Great company service
- Works with many trampoline styles
- Pump, wrench, and rubber ball included
- Beginner friendly with the adjustable backboard
- Cool graphic art
- It doesn’t work with fiberglass poles
- Fits 25-38 mm poles
- Dimensions: 29.5″ L x 10.6″ hoop W x 20″ H
- Materials: Polypropylene, Metal, Mesh
- Bolt and clamp mounted
- Open to refunds and replacements
5. Skywalker Trampoline Basketball Hoop
Looking to take your classic game of trampoline basketball to the next level? Then you need the Skywalker Trampoline Basketball Hoop!
This easy-to-install hoop is perfect for most Skywalker Trampolines, and its waterproof design means you can keep playing even if the weather takes a turn.
Plus, the breakaway rim means you can test your skills and see who can sink the most impressive slam dunks.
So whether you’re shooting some hoops solo or challenging your friends to a game, this Hoop is a must-have addition to any Skywalker trampoline court.
- A safe option for young children
- Quickly install or take it off
- Some users found it to work on other trampoline brands
- Includes a foam mini ball
- Not very sturdy
- Specifically meant for skywalker branded trampolines
- Attachment strings need to be retied often
- Materials: Foam
- 3-year warranty on the frame and 1 year for parts
- Package dimensions: 17.28″ L x 6.89″ W x 5.51″ H
- Hook and loop mount
6. Exacme Trampoline Basketball Hoop
With the Exacme Trampoline Basketball Hoop, your kids can enjoy a game of hoops right in the comfort of your backyard! This hoop is designed to fit most standard trampolines and comes in three different color scheme options to suit your preference.
The large backboard ensures that the ball won’t go flying out of bounds, while the padded rim protection keeps kids safe while they’re playing.
- Includes a ball, pump, instruction manual, and tools
- Responsive customer service
- Great for kids
- Easy installation
- Only fits on straight poles
- Recommended not to slam dunk or use rough play
- Rim is not a breakaway
- Intended for kids only
- Dimensions: 31.9″ L x 0.98″ W x 22.8″ H
- Materials: Alloy Steel, Metal, Foam
- Customer satisfaction guarantee
- U-bolt mounting
7. Springfree Trampoline Basketball Hoop
Feeling like a boss? You will with the Springfree Trampoline Basketball Hoop. Quick installation means you’ll be playing in no time.
And since there are no hard materials, you can go for that thunderous dunk without worrying about your safety.
Plus, the backboard is moveable, so you can customize your game however you want. Time to take your trampoline game to the next level!
- Made with soft materials for safety
- Quick setup
- Includes inflatable basketball ball and pump
- Backboard is adjustable
- Designed specifically for the Springfree Trampolines brand
- No safety net to rebound the ball
- Package dimensions: 36″ L x 34″ W x 3″ H
- Same soft materials that are utilized on their trampolines
- 10-year warranty
- FlexrHoop mount
8. Songmics Trampoline With Basketball Hoop
Is your little one full of energy and bouncing off the walls? The Songmics Trampoline is the perfect solution! They can let off some steam while getting some exercise in a safe and fun way.
The trampoline is ASTM and GS certified for child safety, so you can rest assured that your little ones are safe while they’re having a blast.
The frame is made of galvanized steel for durability, and the basketball hoop feature will provide hours of fun.
The trampoline is enclosed by a mesh protection net, and the spring covers offer an extra layer of protection.
- Resistance to UV, general wear, rust, and corrosion
- 6 W legs with solid stability
- Great child safety features
- Includes a trampoline, ladder, trampoline mat, and basketball hoop attachment
- 4 color options
- Ships in two separate packages
- No proper ball rebound net
- No weather cover included
- Ball not included (45 cm rim)
Trampoline and Hoop Details
- Materials: Alloy Galvanized Steel Frame, Foam, Steel springs
- 331-pound weight recommendation
- Dimensions: 144″ L x 144″ W x 104.8″ H
- Songmics offers customer support
9. Merax Trampoline With Basketball Hoop
Looking for a trampoline that the whole family can enjoy? Look no further than the Merax Trampoline with Basketball Hoop! This trampoline is perfect for kids and adults alike and will provide hours of fun and exercise.
Made with protection in mind, it is ASTM certified for child safety and features enclosed safety netting to prevent accidental falls.
The trampoline system is also constructed with galvanized steel for durability, and the springs are covered with pads to prevent injury.
In addition to being safe, the Merax Trampoline is also lots of fun! The built-in basketball hoop lets you shoot some hoops while you bounce, and the large jump surface provides plenty of room to get your bounce on.
- Resistant to rust, UV, water
- 6 stable W-shaped legs
- Safety net for ball rebounds included
- Quality child safety features
- Includes basketball hoop accessory, ladder, and trampoline
- Basketball is not included (standard basketball hoop size)
- Shipped in three separate packages
- Wind stakes not included
- Some users reported missing parts upon delivery
Trampoline and Hoop Details
- Dimensions: 192″ L x 192″ W x 123.6″ H
- Materials: Heavy Alloy Galvanized Steel frame and springs, Foam
- 800-pound weight limit (265 LBs per user)
- Responsive customer support through Amazon
10. Skywalker Jump N Dunk Trampoline and Basketball Hoop
Looking for a trampoline that will keep your kids entertained for hours on end? Look no further than the Skywalker Jump n Dunk Trampoline and Basketball Hoop.
This trampoline is ASTM certified for child safety, so you can feel good knowing that your kids are safe while they’re bouncing around.
The no-gap design between the net and springs means there are no gaps for kids to fall through, and the durable construction means this trampoline will withstand years of heavy use.
Plus, the included basketball hoop means your kids can enjoy a game of hoops while they’re jumping on the trampoline. With 9 color options to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect one to match your yard’s style.
- 9 colors and 3 size options are available
- Rust and weatherproof
- Tremendous child safety precautions
- Easily removable hoop
- Includes a trampoline, hoop, and foam ball
- Breakaway hoop for safe slam dunking
- No ladder included
- Some users had difficulty with assembly
- The basketball hoop lacks sturdiness
Trampoline and Hoop Details
- Dimensions: 144″ L x 144″ W x 105.9″ H
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty of trampoline frame and 1-year limited warranty on parts
- Materials: Alloy Galvanized Steel, Foam
- Weight limit: 200 pounds per user, 800 LBs total
11. Versa Hoop Trampoline Basketball Hoop
The Versa Hoop Trampoline Basketball Hoop is the perfect addition to any basketball fan’s backyard. With a sturdy and realistic backboard, this hoop is built to last.
The durable breakaway rim provides lasting fun, while the included clamp ensures a secure fit to more than just a trampoline.
- Ball included
- Fits onto other applications such as a pontoon boat
- Durable and safe design
- Quick setup
- Doesn’t fit curve pole trampolines
- No rebound net
- You may need special adapters to install on certain objects
- Materials: Ribs and injection molding
- Dimensions: 24″ L x 16″ W with a 10″ rim
- Responsive service team
- Mount type: Clamp
12. Zupapa Trampoline With Basketball Tunnels
Looking for a trampoline that will keep your family entertained for hours on end? Look no further than the Zupapa Trampoline and Basketball Tunnels!
This trampoline is ASTM and TUV approved, so you can rest assured that it is safe for your family to use.
The secure design ensures that there is no gap between the trampoline enclosure and springs, making it even safer for little ones to use.
The two detachable basketball tunnels add an extra element of fun, while the extending net around the trampoline enclosure keeps everyone safely inside.
- Trampoline set includes two removable basketball tunnels, 3 basketballs, wind stakes, a rain cover, a ladder, and a mat
- UV, rust, and weather resistance
- Screw free frame and W legs for improved durability
- Covers for the holes on the trampoline when tunnels aren’t attached
- Safety enclosure system that covers the springs
- Difficult to remove the safety net for storage
- Quality issues with the spring protective pads
- Shipped in multiple boxes
Trampoline and Tunnel Details
- Recommended weight limit: 425 pounds
- Dimensions: 12′ L x 12′ W x 8.9′ H
- Materials: Galvanized Alloy steel, Foam, Polyethylene, Polypropylene
- Warranties: 10-year frame warranty, 2-year net, safety pad, springs, and jump mat warranty, with free part replacements
13. Skywalker Double Trampoline Basketball Hoop Attachment
Skywalker Trampoline’s Double Basketball Hoop is the perfect accessory for your 15′ Skywalker trampoline. Quick and easy to set up, this double basketball hoop features breakaway rims for even more fun.
Compatible with round 15′ Skywalker trampolines, the Double Basketball Hoop is a great way to get the whole family involved in some fun and active playtime.
- Includes two hoops side-by-side for trampoline basketball that can be adjusted in both directions on the net
- Large rebound guard
- Breakaway rims
- Made with soft material for kids
- Comes with 2 foam balls
- Quick setup and removal
- Designed specifically for Skywalker 15′ round trampolines with 6 poles
- Flimsy attachment
- Not resistant to UV
- Mount type: Hook and loop
- Hoop’s Dimensions: 89″ L x 8″ W x 35″ H
- Material: Foam
- 3-year frame warranty and 1-year for parts
Factors You Should Consider When Purchasing a Trampoline Basketball Hoop
Type of Trampoline You Have
The type of trampoline you have will determine which type of basketball hoop mount you buy because the hoops come in different sizes to fit the various pole types. If you have a trampoline with straight upright poles, then you’ll need to buy a hoop that fits a straight pole.
Similarly, if you have an arch or curved poles trampoline, then you’ll need to buy a hoop that fits those types of poles.
You should also take measurements of your trampoline pole’s diameter to see if the hoop will fit that size.
Another factor to consider is the overall shape of your trampoline. Whether you have a round or rectangular trampoline, double-check that the hoop will be compatible before buying it.
When considering purchasing a trampoline basketball hoop, it is important to consider whether or not the hoop has a rebound net.
This is because, without a net, balls can be easily overthrown and lost outside of the trampoline area, which can make the game less fun.
With a rebound net in place, however, balls are more likely to stay in play, making for a more enjoyable experience.
Basketball Hoop Structure
It is important to factor in the structure of the hoop. For young kids, it is important to find a hoop made of a soft material like foam and mesh to limit the risk of injury.
On the other hand, if you plan to use it for more vigorous gameplay, look for a hoop made of sturdy material such as solid steel and plastic to ensure that it can withstand more rough use.
Ensure the basketball hoop is made of high-quality materials so you can focus on playing basketball rather than replacing a flimsy rim.
When purchasing a trampoline basketball hoop, you should consider additional features such as a break-away or safety flex rim, weather, and rust resistance, and if basketball balls are included.
- Basketballs are convenient when included with a trampoline basketball hoop because it allows you to set up and gets right to the fun. You don’t have to worry about measuring the rim size and then going out to buy a basketball separately.
- The weather and rust resistance on a trampoline basketball hoop is important because it helps to keep the hoop in good condition and prevents it from decaying.
- A breakaway rim is a good feature on a trampoline basketball hoop because it will tilt downwards when you dunk or grab it, making it easier and safer to make the shot.
There are three common mount types: hook and loop, clamp, and U-bolt. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Hook and loop mounts are easy to install and remove but are not as secure as other types of mounts.
- Clamp mounts are more secure but can be difficult to install and remove.
- U-bolt mounts are the most secure but also the most difficult to install and remove.
A company warranty is important when purchasing a trampoline basketball hoop because it ensures that the product you are purchasing is of high quality. And that if there are any problems with the product, the company will be able to help you resolve them.
This can give you peace of mind when making your purchase and ensure that you are getting a quality product.
How Do I Install Basketball Hoops on a Trampoline?
- Locate a spot on your trampoline for the basketball hoop. It’s best to place it in an unrestricted and high enough spot so you have plenty of room to shoot.
- Use the included screws to attach the backboard to the trampoline. Make sure it’s sturdy and level before playing.
- Hang the rim of the basketball hoop over the edge of the trampoline and use the hooks on the backboard to secure it in place.
- Have some fun! Now you can enjoy shooting hoops on your very own trampoline basketball hoop. Just be sure to take turns so everyone gets a chance to play.
Be sure to follow the included directions carefully. And if you run into any issues always contact the company manufacturers directly, with your questions.
As a last resort try doing a YouTube search to see if there are any tutorials on your specific basketball hoop and trampoline models.
Which Is the Best Basketball Hoop for Trampoline Basketball?
There are plenty of different hoops you can purchase for trampoline basketball, but the jump slammer is the best one on the market. It is made with safety in mind and comes with a parts warranty.
The foam basketball that is included is also a nice touch.
Highly rated by users, this is the best hoop for trampoline basketball, specifically for kids.
Again, whether or not this is the right hoop for you solely depends upon on if it will properly mount to your trampoline or not.
What Games Can I play?
One game you can play is called “Piggy in the Middle”. To play, designate one player as the “piggy” and have them stand in the middle of the trampoline. The other players must then try to throw the basketball up to the piggy while they are bouncing around.
If the piggy doesn’t catch the ball, they must try to catch it before it bounces off the trampoline. If the piggy catches the ball, the player who threw it becomes the new piggy.
Another game you can play is called “Around the World”. To play, one player starts by shooting the basketball from anywhere on the trampoline.
If they make the shot, they then take another shot from anywhere else on the trampoline. If they make that shot too, they continue until they miss. The player who makes the most shots in a row is the winner.
You can also play a game of HORSE with a trampoline basketball hoop. To play, one player starts by shooting the basketball from anywhere on the trampoline.
The other players then must attempt to make the same shot. If they miss, they receive a letter. The first player to spell out “HORSE” loses the game.
There is also a shortened version of HORSE called PIG. The rules of playing are the same, however, it’s just faster and has fewer letters to win or lose on.
With a trampoline basketball hoop, you can also play a game of 21. To play, one player starts by shooting the basketball from anywhere on the trampoline.
The other players then must attempt to make the same shot. If they miss, they receive a point. The first player to reach 21 points loses the game.
Finally, you can also play a game of regular old basketball with a trampoline basketball hoop.
You can have as many players as you want and play by traditional rules. The only difference is that all of your shots will be taken while bouncing on the trampoline!
What Are the Benefits of Trampoline Basketball?
Trampoline basketball is a relatively new sport that combines the skills of basketball with the fun and challenge of trampolining.
It is a great way to get kids active and involved in sport, and it also has some benefits that regular basketball does not have.
Some of the benefits of trampoline basketball include:
- Improved hand-eye coordination
- Improved balance and coordination
- Increased agility
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased strength and power
- Improved ability to focus and concentrate
- Improved social skills and teamwork
Even if you’re not a regular basketball fan. Trampoline hoops are a sure way to have more fun playing.
Final Thoughts on These Trampoline Basketball Hoops
If you’re looking for a fun way to get some exercise and improve your basketball skills, a trampoline basketball hoop may be the perfect solution.
In this article, I’ve curated a list of 13 of the best trampoline basketball hoop options on the market.
Whether you want something that is easy to set up and use. Or if you are looking for a more durable option that will last for years, I have you covered. Let me know in the comments which one of these hoops is your favorite!